Terms of Service
This website is published in the United States, and is intended for distribution to and use by US residents only. None of the services referred to in this site is available to persons resident in any jurisdiction where such availability or distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Informational Purposes Only
This site is designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer by Silver Leaf Partners or its subsidiaries and affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options, foreign exchange or other financial instrument or to provide any investment advice or service. The information on this website has not been approved by any governmental agency or self-regulatory organization.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Silver Leaf Partners does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness or suitability of any information or data made available to you on this site. We also disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
Silver Leaf Partners will not be liable for any damages or injuries arising out of your use of any information or data made available to you on this site, Including without limitation, damages relating to any (i) error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, (ii) computer virus, (iii) failure or defect in any communication facilities, hardware or software, (iv) theft and destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting in whole or in part from negligence or otherwise. The use of this website is at your own risk.
Use of Links
A link to a service or a site outside of this site is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content or its sponsoring organization. Silver Leaf Partners assumes no responsibility for screening or reviewing any of the foregoing. There are inherent risks in the use of any software and information found in the Internet and you acknowledge that you understand these risks before using any of these services.
Silver Leaf Partners is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Copyrights and Trademarks
Except as maybe expressly authorized, no information or material contained on this site may be reproduced, transmitted, displayed or commercially exploited without the written consent of Silver Leaf Partners.
This Disclaimer is in addition to any Silver Leaf Partners Access Agreement, Customer Agreement, Account Agreement, Electronic Services Agreement and/or other agreements that may be displayed by Silver Leaf Partners at this website or clicked through or otherwise agreed to by any person or entity accessing this website.
In consideration of Silver Leaf Partners permitting you access to certain information, documents and other materials on the Internet ("Site"), you (which term, as used in herein, includes you personally and the company or other organization on whose behalf we grant you access to the Site) hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of this agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is in addition to, and does not nullify, any other agreement ("Customer Agreement") between you and Silver Leaf Partners.
You acknowledge that the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, other investment or investment service which may be referred to in the Site. You also acknowledge that not all securities, other investments or investment strategies are suitable for or are eligible to be offered to all investors.
1) ACCESS PROVIDED.
Your access to the Site and/or its content may be modified by Silver Leaf Partners at any time or from time to time with or without notice. You agree to comply with any rules or restrictions posted by Silver Leaf Partners on the Site.
2) NO INVESTMENT ADVICE, OFFER OR SOLICITATION; SUITABILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH LAW.
- Although the Site includes information about securities and other investments generally, as well as research relating to specific securities or other investments, such information and reports are not and should not be construed to be an offer or solicitation of any kind whatsoever. Silver Leaf Partners is not providing investment advice through the Site and does not represent that any such securities are suitable for you.
- Silver Leaf Partners does not represent that any securities, other investments or investment strategies referred to on the Site are suitable for you. In fact, such securities, other information or investment strategies may not be suitable for you.
- You agree to make your own independent evaluation of the investment merits and suitability for you of any such securities or other investment or investment strategy. If you are interested or have any questions about any security, other investment or investment strategy, we urge you to consult with your registered representative.
- You also acknowledge that neither the Site nor any of its content will be used by you as tax or legal advice.
- Transmission or use of any Site information in violation of this Agreement, or any applicable law, rule or regulation (whether of the United States or other countries), or the rights of any third party is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material which is defamatory, threatening, obscene, lewd and indecent, material protected by trademark, trade secret, or patent laws, or material that results in an invasion of privacy.
3) NO OBLIGATION TO KEEP INFORMATION CURRENT.
Information found herein reflects the respective authors' analyses as of the date of initial publication. Silver Leaf Partners is not under any obligation to update such information to reflect circumstances that may occur after the date initially published. Due to legal restrictions or other reasons, Silver Leaf Partners may not update certain information to take into account material changes or new information.
4) BLUE SKY AND FOREIGN LAWS.
The Site may discuss numerous securities, some of which may not be qualified for sale in certain states or countries, and therefore, may not be offered to investors in such states or countries.
Although the information contained in, and the information underlying the opinions and recommendations expressed in the Site have been obtained from sources believed at the time of initial publication to be reliable, the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of such underlying opinions and recommendations cannot be guaranteed. Silver Leaf Partners may make markets and effect transactions, including transactions contrary to any opinion or recommendation, or have positions in the securities mentioned on the Site (or options or futures contracts with respect thereto) and may also have performed investment banking services for the issuers of such securities. In addition, employees of Silver Leaf Partners may have positions and effect transactions in the securities of the issuers mentioned therein (or options or futures contracts with respect thereto) and may serve as directors of such issuers.
6) USER CODES.
- In connection with your first use of or access to the Site, Silver Leaf Partners from time to time may provide you with user names and/or passwords under separate cover which you will be required to use ("User Codes").
- The User Codes are for your personal use only.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of the User Codes, and agree not to provide disclose them to any third party, including any other employee in your organization.
- You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your User Codes are being used. Silver Leaf Partners is not responsible for any breach of security caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your User Codes.
- You agree to notify Silver Leaf Partners immediately in the event of loss, theft or disclosure of any or all of your User Codes, or if you believe the confidentiality of any or all of your User Codes has been compromised in any way, or in the event of your learning about a possible or actual unauthorized access to and/or use of the Site.
- Silver Leaf Partners reserves the right to revoke or modify your User Codes at any time without prior notice.
7) ELECTRONIC RECORDING.
In connection with your use of or access to the Site, you acknowledge and consent to any form of electronic recording of any communication between you and Silver Leaf Partners (or its representatives or agents). You acknowledge and consent to the recording, retention and use by Silver Leaf Partners (its employees, representatives and agents) of all information and data that you input during your access to and/or use of the Site.
8) PROPERTY RIGHTS IN INFORMATION AND SITE.
- The Site and any information provided through the Site are being provided by Silver Leaf Partners only for your personal, non-commercial use and display.
- The Site is the property of Silver Leaf Partners and is protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law. Except as expressly authorized herein, you may not reproduce, transmit, sell, display, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, modify, disseminate, or commercially exploit the Site or its contents in any manner (including electronic, print or other media now known or hereafter developed) without the written consent of Silver Leaf Partners. You also agree not to use the Site or its content for any unlawful purpose, and you shall comply with any request of Silver Leaf Partners to protect its rights to the Site and its content.
In the event you use the Site or the links included on the Site to gain access to a World Wide Web site or Internet location or source of information of any company, organization or person other than Silver Leaf Partners, or to any other Internet location, you acknowledge that such other sites or locations are not under the control of Silver Leaf Partners and agree that Silver Leaf Partners shall not be responsible for any information or other links found at any such World Wide Web site or Internet location or source of information, or for your use of such information. Silver Leaf Partners provides such links only as a convenience to you, and has not tested any software or verified any information found at such sites. The fact that Silver Leaf Partners has provided a link to another site does not signify an endorsement of the site or its contents by Silver Leaf Partners. There are inherent risks in the use of any software or information found on the Internet, and you acknowledge that you understand these risks before making any access to and/or use of the Site and/or its content.
10) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- The accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information cannot be guaranteed. Silver Leaf Partners and its agents and licensors shall not have any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages or lost profits or savings or other economic harm you may incur or suffer for any reliance by you on any information or the site, or for the reliability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness thereof, or for any delays or errors in the transmission or delivery of any information or any part of the site.
- Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, Silver Leaf Partners and its affiliates, agents and licensors hereby expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and error-free and uninterrupted services. Silver Leaf Partners does not warranty, guaranty, or make any representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, or assume any liability to you regarding (i) the use or the results of the access to and/or use of the site and/or the information, including without limitation, any financial results based on access to and/or use of the site and/or any information or any delay or loss of access to and/or use of the site and/or the information, or (ii) system performance and effects on or damages to software and hardware in connection with any use of the site and the information.
- In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, Silver Leaf Partners shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the site or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the site or any of your software, hardware, data or property.
- In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, Silver Leaf Partners makes no representation and assumes no liability regarding the quality, safety, accuracy, or suitability of any information or software found on any other site not under Silver Leaf Partner’s control.
- Silver Leaf Partners and its affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by you which shall be related in any way to your access to and/or use of the site and/or its content. Except as otherwise provided by law, Silver Leaf Partners shall have no liability for Losses caused by the negligence, actions or failure to act of any third party, including, but not limited to, your internet access provider, and to the extent permitted by law, Silver Leaf Partners shall not be liable to you for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (regardless of whether such damages are reasonably foreseeable), or for any loss that results from a cause over which Silver Leaf Partner does not or cannot control, including but not limited to failure of any electronic or mechanical equipment or software, unauthorized Access, strikes, failures of common carrier or Utility systems, severe weather, or other causes Commonly known as "acts of god".
11) YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are of the age of majority. Unless you advise Silver Leaf Partners to the contrary, in writing, and provide Silver Leaf Partners with a letter of approval from your employer, where required, you represent that you are not an employee of any U.S. securities exchange, or of any corporation of which any exchange owns a majority of the capital stock, or of a member of any exchange, or of a member firm or member corporation registered on any exchange, or of any corporation, firm or individual engaged in the business of dealing, either as a broker or as a principal, in securities, futures, currencies, bills of exchange, acceptances or other forms of commercial paper.
12) LOCATION; GOVERNING LAW.
You agree that any access to or use of the Site or its content will be deemed to be entirely at Silver Leaf Partners facility in New York City, under and subject to applicable New York State and United States Federal law, rules and regulations, to the same extent as if you were to physically come to Silver Leaf Partners office in New York and, without assistance or solicitation, copy material contained in Silver Leaf Partners files. This Agreement and all the terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without reference to principles of conflicts of law.
Silver Leaf Partners may terminate your access to the Site at any time with or without notice.
This Agreement and your rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by you without the written permission of Silver Leaf Partners and shall inure to the benefit of Silver Leaf Partners successors and assigns whether by merger, consolidation or otherwise. Silver Leaf Partners may assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a company affiliated with, or a successor to or assignee of, Silver Leaf Partners, or to any other third party.
- This Agreement (including any other agreement found on the Site) represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Silver Leaf Partners regarding your rights to access and use of the Site, and supersedes all agreements which you may sign with Silver Leaf Partners, and all representations (whether written or oral), regarding such subject matter.
- Except as herein provided, no waiver, modification or amendment of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective against Silver Leaf Partners unless the same is in writing and signed by an authorized official of Silver Leaf Partners. Silver Leaf Partners may modify these terms and conditions at any time upon written notice or posting to the Site.
- You agree that if you use the Site and/or its content after notification of changes to this Agreement either directly or through the Site, you will be bound by all such changes. At the time of such modification, you will have the opportunity to reject such modification, which rejection shall constitute a termination of this Agreement and of your rights to access and use the Site and/or its content.
- Should any term or provision of this Agreement be deemed or held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Silver Leaf Partners failure to insist at any time upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement, or any delay or failure on the part of Silver Leaf Partners to exercise any power or right given to Silver Leaf Partners in this Agreement, or a continued course of such conduct on the part of Silver Leaf Partners shall at no time operate as a waiver of such power or right, nor shall any single or partial exercise preclude any other future exercise.
- All rights and remedies given to Silver Leaf Partners in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any other rights or remedies which Silver Leaf Partners otherwise has at law or equity.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon you and your executors, heirs, successors and assigns.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Silver Leaf Partners and its directors, officers, employees, control persons, vendors, licensors and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of or related to (i) any breach by you of any agreements, representations and warranties contained in this Agreement, (ii) any access to and/or use of the Site and/or its content by you in violation of this Agreement, (iii) any access to and/or use of the Site and/or its content by you in violation of any rights of Silver Leaf Partners or any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights and publicity and privacy rights, (iv) any access to and/or use of the Site and/or its content by you in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation, or (v) any failure by you to maintain the security of your User Codes in accordance with this Agreement.
Arbitration is final and binding on the parties. The parties are waiving their right to seek remedies in court, including the right to jury trial. Pre-arbitration discovery is generally more limited than and different from court proceedings. The arbitrator's award is not required to include factual findings or legal reasoning, and any party's right to appeal or to seek modification of rulings by the arbitrators is strictly limited. The panel of arbitrators will typically include a minority of arbitrators who were or are affiliated with the securities industry.
You agree that all claims or controversies, whether such claims or controversies arose prior, on or subsequent to the date hereof, between you and Silver Leaf Partners and/or any of its present or former officers, directors, or employees concerning or arising from (i) the Site or the Material, or (ii) the construction, performance or breach of this Agreement shall be determined by arbitration before, and only before, any self-regulatory organization or exchange of which Silver Leaf Partners is a member. You may elect which of these arbitration forums shall hear the matter by sending a registered letter or telegram addressed to Silver Leaf Partners, 420 Lexington Ave, Ste 2225, New York, NY 10170-2200, Attn: General Counsel. If you fail to make such election before the expiration of five (5) days after receipt of a written request from Silver Leaf Partners to make such election, Silver Leaf Partners shall have the right to choose the forum.
No person shall bring a putative or certified class action to arbitration, nor seek to enforce any pre-dispute arbitration agreement against any person who has initiated in court a putative class action; or who is a member of a putative class who has not opted out of the class with respect to any claims encompassed by the putative class action until: (i) the class certification is denied; (ii) the class is decertified; or (iii) the customer is excluded from the class by the court.
Such forbearance to enforce an agreement to arbitrate shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under this agreement except to the extent stated herein.
BY ACCESSING THE SILVER PARTNERS WEBSITE I HEREBY STATE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy: Silver Leaf Partners believes strongly in the protection, confidentiality and security of information we collect about our clients. We do not share nonpublic information about you ("Information") outside of the Silver Leaf Partners family of companies without your consent except for the specific purposes described below, in accordance with all applicable laws. This notice describes the Information we may gather and the circumstances under which we may share it.
Why We Collect and How We Use Information: We limit the collection and use of Information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to you. Such service includes advising you about our products, services and other opportunities, maintaining your accounts with us, processing transactions requested by you or other persons authorized by you and administering our business.
How We Gather Information: We get most Information directly from you, when you apply for, access and use our and our business partners' financial products and services - whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may verify this information or get additional information from consumer reporting agencies or public sources. This Information may relate to your finances, employment, avocations or other personal characteristics, as well as transactions and interactions with or through us or with others.
Disclosure of Information: We may disclose any Information when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. For example, Information may be disclosed for audit or research purposes, to attorneys or other professionals, or to law enforcement and regulatory agencies to help, among other things, prevent fraud or money laundering. In addition, we may disclose Information to other Silver Leaf Partners companies or third party service providers (i) to enable them to provide business services for us, such as performing computer related or data maintenance or processing services for us, (ii) to facilitate the processing of transactions requested by you, (iii) to assist us in offering our or other Silver Leaf Partners companies' products and services to you, or (iv) for credit review or reporting purposes. We may also provide Information to other Silver Leaf Partners companies or non-affiliated companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as an agreement with another financial institution or an investment adviser, trust company or other company enabling us to offer you certain of its products or services. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of Information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, we do not sell customer lists and we will not sell your name to a catalogue company or telemarketer.
Access to and Correction of Information: Upon your written request, we will make available for your review any file we may maintain for your personal Information; provided, however, that any Information collected in connection with, or in anticipation of, any claim or legal proceeding will not be made available. If you notify us that any Information is incorrect, we will review it. If we agree, we will correct our records. If we do not agree, you may submit a short statement of dispute, which we will include in any future disclosure of the disputed Information.